Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Makenna the Miracle Child

Makenna is a precious five year old little girl that has completely changed my life! She has had such a tremendous impact on me, and has taught me so much about the true meaning behind living. Her mother says, "Makenna has 3 lobes of the right side of her brain removed. She is a living miracle. God is doing awesome things in her life and we continue to believe that those awesome things, miracles included, will continue!!!" I have been working with Makenna for the past six months and throughout my experiences with her, God has opened up a whole new door for me and has revealed such an amazing passion inside of me. She is the reason I am doing what I am doing. To learn more about Makenna and to read her daily blog please visit the website listed below:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/makennajohnson








2 comments:

  1. She is absolutely adorable! Allie, you are doing great things in her life and others. You are such a good role model! Not only are you helping us get cute and creative gifts but you are truly impacting these children's lives and their families! Keep up the good work, girl!

    <3 Chloe' A. Smith
    Kappa Delta, Rhodes College
    (Sarah Smith's BFF)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All i can say is that you are truly and angel from God...I knew Matt and Marianna a while back and have tried to keep in touch. You can truly tell thta you are a great contribution to that family and their beautiful Makenna... You are amazing..:)
    Nota Thomas

    ReplyDelete